- A crown represents something that is above the head, beyond the ability
for the mind to grasp.
- the crown represents the makifim the surrounding parts of the soul.
- The highest levels of the soul are chyah and yichidah, which are outside
- These represent the wisdom that can not be fully grasped by the human
- In the world to come when one is no longer bound by the physical world
he will have access to these levels. The crowns will be 'in' his head.
- Most people nowadays only have access to the lowest parts of nefesh.
When one reaches ruach he is already flying. chayah and yichidah are much