- Know that the generation of the desert
reached levels that were never reached again.
- In addition they only ate mun, a totally spiritual food.
- All this nullified their physical desires totally.
- They didn't feel human any more, some of them couldn't handle this.
- Meaning a person is defined by his conscious awareness which is normally
over whelmed with his physical desires.
- When a person loses his desires, his goals, he loses his self definition
- Those people who were not ready to stand such a state of being, complained.
- They complained for meat.
- Meat causes one to have physical desires.