- Yisroel is bound by different rules them any other nation.
- The worst sinner of Yisroel is better than the best of the nations in
- Why do they deserve it. Meaning midas hdin exists in the world you have
to earn what you get.
- There are two ways to earn something
- One is to work for it, more then those surrounding you
- The other way is to suffer more then everyone else, meaning when you
get compensated you will end up above everyone.
- Yisroel deals with both. Especially in past generations people earned
- When Jews are in the Klipah and act no better then the non jews they
have to use the other way.