- G-D's real essence is totally incomprehensible
to our pitiful human minds.
- However one can recognize his attributes, how he relates to the world.
- These attributes are the ten Sefiros, each one has different characteristics.
- The sefiros manifest in a person on his mind emotions and body
- A person can use his attributes in either direction good or bad
- When a person directs all his attributes towards G-D, imitating him,
he draws upon his spirit of holiness
- Meaning a person is a vessel and a vessel has to be of similar shape
to the object it receives.
- Tomar Devorah by the Ramak explains each attribute and how to use it.